Sunday, August 03, 2008

Time waits for no one



Last night, the ladies met up and headed down to Central Mall for Fang's Bday dinner. I forgot the name of the restaurant! lol. Azibo Shabo is it?, hahas. Anyways it's at level #1. The food was okay. The serving was just nice. I didn't know bout the bento set, but mine was adequate. Been spending my days/nights out all day. As long as I've got time to spare, I'll just head out. Till I feel so tired. Exhausted. Even cactus said I looked "qiao cui" = shagged. LOL. Oh no..not a very good sign. I need sleep already. Woke up late as per usual today. Damnit, I still couldn't find the gloves that I've lost. Crap. Is it that difficult to search for one?..hmm. Anyone have any idea where to get one?..It looks like this just that I want it to be in yellow colour.







I'll upload more pics when I've got the time, as for now, I'll lie down a while more. LOL.

Patiently waiting, 4 more days to go..










No comments: