Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Nightmare-Genting

I believe my nightmare happened at Genting. I guess it's a holiday/tour thingy. Cus I dont see familiar faces with me on this trip. I witnessed the faulty tracks of the mini roller coaster, hearing a weird screeching sound and when the cart was doing the upside down turn, the whole cart which consists bout 6 people dropped down instantly like those you see in cartoon. It happened straight infront of me. And the next one happened on the viking. I guess it's either the viking went out of control or something that people started jumping out of the viking. 2 mens survived, they manage to swim away. Oh ya the viking was somewhat in the water. And a few others followed. It was fucking freaky. I hate this nightmare.

Crap.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
2 more days and counting. I'm going bersek.

No comments: