Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Roster Check

I'm gonna make sure I check my roster before I do a flight from now on. Now I know what it means by after doing an evening flight, you can't operate a morning flight unless you have alot of energy. I touchdown at bout 2035hr yesterday, and I'm suppose to operate Manado which departs at 0925 hrs today. I only slept at 12 yesterday, cus I washed my hair, and I was watching tv. =p
Now I know why Dad drinks red wine before he sleeps, it's so COMFORTABLE!, like you won't have to toss and turn till eventually you fall asleep. Red wine's like an instant sleeping pill, you feel warm and cosy, so all you wanna do is just fall in. LOL.

I feel so exhausted now. Today's my 3rd day of work, I MUST PERSERVERE!!!!!.
I'll operate another 10 hrs, that including me returning home and bathed and everything. I will knock out till maybe bout 2200 hrs?, and wait for my 2230 hrs show, and then it would be THURSDAY!!!!!! GOSSIP DAY!! lol. Can't wait. Nic's meeting me for Cartel's Breakfast. YOu bettter not fly kite alright! HUMPH! hahas.
Okay I feel so much better now, prepare for work! =)

No comments: