Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday

It's Monday once again.
Weekends was madness. After the flight from Friday 15 Aug.

Friday was supper at 126's Dim sum and DURIAN!! omg. Believe it or not, did I mention in my previous entry?, yeap I had DURIAN's! lol. Mum and sis liked the durians alot. Freaking cost $46.80 for 3Kg. Hmm.





















16Aug.
After the flight from Yangon. Met up with Dar for dinner at NYDC and movie at PS. =)



































17Aug.
Woke up late, wasn't able to go for our breakfast. Headed down to Siglap for some Javanese Massage and lunch at Cartel. =)

After which it was driving lesson down at Ubi. =)) It was extremely fun! can't wait for the next lesson. I've stalled my car once, but it was funny. =) The instructor was so noisy! he made so much noise during driving, trying to distract me aye..HAHAS. Back to Dar's place after driving, had dinner and it's his book in time. =(

18Aug. Today.
I'll be on flight to India again. Back tomorrow morning, 0615 hrs. BOO!!

Got to prepare now..
Byee~

No comments: