Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Lately

There's been a lot of floating thoughts in my mind, will the plan we had work? Am I working it the right way, did I miscalculate anything. I'm like stuck at the junction once again, to turn left or to turn right? or worst still, U-turn?

My ring broke yesterday, so i got to head down Perlini Silver later, hopefully it could be repaired. It's so fragile. I know how I want my future to be like, but I don't see the improvement, or any effort that I've put in. WHy am I still that insensible, not understanding?..That's me is it?, why do I need so much attention hmm?. Am I stuck now? how to clear the obstacle?. Self-talks lately.


My memory is failing me drastically. Like it's so extreme. I can't even remember the conversation I had with Daryl over the phone, or what my mum just told me a few minutes ago. It's not registering into my head. " Bird Brain".

I was feeling unwell last night, I guess it's the apple juice. I vomitted out all the apple juice and my tummy still feels weird now. The outcome of being greedy, I drank the whole carton yesterday hahas. Was watching "Golden Bride" for the whole of yesterday after my flight. HA!
Kind of addictive when I start watching drama series, I just cant wait for the cable to show the next episode at night, I just chose to find it on crunchyroll. =p

There's one more carton of apple juice in the fridge, should I try it again? hmm. =p

Alright I got to go prepare, it's a long evening later =)
Byeee.


No comments: