Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Back to work

Been a while since I looked forward to work. Being home the whole week wasn't really what I've planned to do. At least, I've rest enough and back on feet for work =) need to get my momentum back, since Im away for a week. 1st day of work, and it's a full load to and fro, hectic but manageable. Though there were those few that tries to get on our nerves once a while lol.

I must admit that I've put on weight. My uniform got so freaking tight that it gave way yesterday. Yes, laugh it out loud, what a freaking joke. I'm lucky it's only the thread ran off and not literally torn a big hole. I don't wish to know what will I do if that really happens. Hais, I've got to cut down on my intake, or maybe starve myself a little so that I'll get so hungry till the gastric actually eats off some fats from my butt.LOL. Me and my wishful thinking.I've got cravings for mangoes, hmm too bad there wasn't any for me to purchase yesterday because of the season. GOODNESS!!! speaking of which, I've forgotten all about my lapis that I've bought, which is still inside my cabin bag, LOL!! omg.

TTYL!

No comments: