Thursday, June 10, 2010

blood hound

The 2 monkeys in my life are growing up so fast, it's like I don't know them anymore. They look so different now, so grown up, which means Im aging!! Looking at my second sis reminds me of me back then, the exact scenario, the exact situation. The love lorn period. LOL.

It's like a flashback of my own "TEEN" days. I can't believe this, it feels so yesterday that I was feeling so ever lost and clueless of where my future is bringing me, which apparently is still a bother to me. Going through Sec 5, the O'levels and what not. I miss that phase (: it's the bitter sweet days, or should I say the last moments of me in that unsightly uniform. I read her blog, I feel her pain. When things aint working, and you;ve lost the will to fight for it no more, when letting go was the only way out of this misery. It takes 2 to tango, which I believe she gave all she could, waiting and waiting. That fella is in for a rude awakening to lose a girl like my sis. That's the problem with the "Tan sisters" we love with all we got. So much so that, sometimes, we just stop. Stop in our track, fear the next step we're gonna make.

One thing Im proud of, she's able to stand up from her setbacks and not let people bring her down. Though it's killing her inside, she puts up a brave front and move on. You go girl. Keep these distractions aside, and focus on your upcoming exams. Though the road is still as windy and long, keep moving on for you will never know what's going to show up next at the other end of it. I've got your back sissy, just so you know. (:



No comments: