Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Dream

When it was so far away I wanted it so bad, after a while it went away from sight, I thought I've let it down, but when it's thrown straight at me, I fumble and wants it so bad. Joanne, what do you really want?.

I remembered sitting at the emergency row when I started off still so fresh and green. I stared out of the window and saw this 737 waiting in line to take-off, in my head I told myself, give me 3 years, wait for me. I was so full of confidence, so determined to pass this transition period to move on to the ultimate goal. But as the environment sets in, and obstacles came by, I've forgotten bout the promise I made to myself and allowed myself to drop, to let go of what meant so much to me. I was literally knocked off my feet. Knocked down. 2 years has past, and here I am facing the same scenario once again. Staring at the crossroads in front of me, I see 2 different scenarios, a very big decision for me to make. I need to calm myself down, and think through what I really want for my future.

I miss sitting by the breakwaters staring into the unwinding sea..East Coast anyone?..

No comments: