Sunday, June 13, 2010

before I forget

Before I actually forgotten that I've to make a trip down to the airport to get the tickets fix, my head is gonna roll balls. -.-"

It's stay home Sunday for me today, wanna catch "The Break Up" which I never got to watch. Some ridiculous scenes that actually reminds me of ME!. DAMN, LOL, it's so freaking true. Do things willingly and pro actively, take initiative then being asked to do so, like saying sorry not for the sake of saying only. It's true we dont do mind reading, sometimes it's because we're too close to the person, we forgotten about the basic respect, basic courtesy which slowly progresses to "cant be bothered". The grey areas that most have met with from time to time. It's pretty funny when you look at how people are handling it and give them the advise, while you cant solve your own crap. It states that such situations gets you stitches because your emotions are so involved/engaged that you cannot think rationally. Thus childish acts appear, I know I fall into that category. Which in turn have accumulated myself a great number of vocabulary of what not..hahas, this show is so REAL. LOL! GOODNESS!!..

Either ways, I just got to have this here. BABY...Never ever do a sharp turn when my belt aint on, because now I cant get that headbutt moment out of my head!! LOL there's a tiny red bump on his lips. Im sorry! ;p

No comments: