Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Inevitable

Some stuffs are just inevitable like the red shirt protesters that went on and on in BKK for the past few weeks, and eventually I've dropout from the trip. At first there was an alternative for me to head Japan with Cher as she was able to claim free tic for me through her mileage thingy from JAL but not for the month of June due to peak season, argh crap. Tell me, should I cancel away my June leave and save it for later part of the year? because I have no place to go in June already, the ticket to go PEK is too expensive, definitely not in June. Whereby air fares goes sky high. Hmmm, anyone got no plans in later part of June?, maybe Bintan or somewhere nearby?.

I've got tons of places I wanna go like Universal, MBS, RWS, Keppel Bay, Zoo, Museums, Malaysia-JUSCO and Holiday Inn Plaza, the firefly tour..etc the list just goes on. Hmm, where to find such ever ready khaki for a getaway?. Anywhere but BKK. Crap.

Gonna go on a date with Collin ( see,I've bold your name in your favourite colour ;p ) later in the day (: can't wait for him to come back. It's merely a day, and Im missing his presence..

how do I survive my mid-crisis?..October please reach me soon....

No comments: