Thursday, June 03, 2010

Insomnia

I cant fall back asleep after mum woke me up while I was lying on the sofa. Can't believe I've actually sat for 2 papers, one more to go later and Im done for Sem 1. The peeps will be heading down to Changi V tomorrow after the paper, final class gathering before the sem resumes. All the best everyone. Im not having high hopes for Maths. I was pretty surprise to see the number of familiar faces that's with DMS. The only difference between us is they're full time DMS students.

My paper today for English was okay. I was feeling a little tired at first so I took about 10mins of rest while I was doing the paper. I had many crazy ideas in my mind when I was doing my essay writings. Hopefully Im not out of point though. It's quite depressing to see my friend not in the hall to sit for the exam, she chose to opt out for this sem. Wonder how is she now. These past 2 days was a special bonding time for us 104th people. Everyone was so concern for one another. I was quite surprised with how everyone was helping one another out. It feels so secondary school, that weird familiarity. That close bond. Why does this always happens only when you've got like so little time left to spend with your mates?.

All the best to all of you 104th! get this last paper out! over and done with! and CHILLLLLLAX!!!! :)

Your thoughts control your feelings.

No comments: