Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ice SQUEAMMMMMMM!!!!

Woke up early this morning and headed for breakfast with Fen at Cartel, miss their french toast and ham. (: I like the golden brown look on the toast and the taste of it though it's easy to cook, reason being- my mum never likes to cook at home as the kitchen will be messed up, thus I had to dine out.

After which, I had to head down to the Singapore Flyer to register for "The Big Walk". I'm serious about it okay!, hehe. Im glad I signed up for it, though the queue was long and the weather was so hot. Thanks for the company Fen!!! (: I had to sign up for 4 other woman, which will be following me for the Big Walk. LOL!! Thanks ladies, especially Kiku because she'll be wearing HEELS for the big walk! LOL!!!
We took about an hour to queue. Imagine that, so many passionate Singaporeans enthusiastic about the walk. After settling with the registration, we cabbed down to Katong for our heavenly treat at Oblo (: which was coincidentally a few shops away from "Everything with Fries" (:

Ordered a platter each, which consist of 2 macroons of your choice, a slice of cake and an ice-cream. I fell head over heels for their mango passion sobert. It was delicious!! sweet,sour savory that lingers in your mouth. MMMMmmmm~ hahaha. Their ice cream is from Moven pick. (:

I enjoy the meetups with Fen, she'll always have something for me to think about, to ponder on. It got me so hyped up. It's indeed thought provoking. =)

Dont spend time pondering over matters that's redundant, conserve that energy and use it on matters that's more important to you. I gotta keep moving forward.

No comments: