Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She's out of my league..

Awesome show, I'll give it 4 popcorns out of 5. I was literally laughing throughout. This show is so real, it displays the life of one that is pretty inferior of himself..not gonna say much of it.

Guys like Chuck doesnt seem to exist no more, it's very hard to find such people around these days. It's not something complicated, neither is it impossible, yet it's so hard to come by.

I admire funny,witty and truthful people be it the ladies or the dudes. I find people with such character fun to be with, they wont bore you out, and they're truthful, aint no beating round the bush, just sincere, fun-loving and easy-going. I don't see much of such people around no more, where have you humans gone?

One way or other, I could really relate to Chuck, it felt so real. I admit I have pretty low self-esteem so yea, that's me. If you have pretty high self-esteem then good for you.

Good nights..

No comments: