Thursday, August 26, 2010

Can't think of a title for today's entry. Been meeting up with Myat and K pretty often lately, yesterday met up with them at Cartel and headed over their place to chill. I always learn something new from K..gonna go get the essential oils hahaha! =X
We were so excited when we were talking about the different religion and cultures, it's like so interesting, to understand a little bit more about the different types of festivals and stuff.. I mean, I've always been interested in this kind of stuffs, which I believe some doesn't. I've always been fascinated about the little aspects of life from different ethnic groups. Hearing K's experience in Mumbai makes me laugh so much. She showed me pictures on the net of how certain part of India, hmm can't remember if it's southern part of India, it looks like paradise!! so relaxing and all, and it's not very expensive to go India. I don't know, but yea, I just felt like visiting these places, though I know I will be whining so much when I'm actually there. I bet it's going to be a culture shock, but it's an experience you will never get to see in Singapore. Maybe I could be a tour guide or something. LOL!!

The flickering lights at the corridor freaks me, it cast huge shadow from my neighbour's plants. Even mum feels uncomfortable. LOL. She was like struggling to open the door last night.

K's been showing me places in India that looks freaking awesome. They have their own "Bali" that's such a scenic place! I would like to go Goa if given a chance, but bi said to think twice..LOL!!

Randomness kicks in..
Will be going to the dermatologist today..hopefully the doctor can give me some hope.

No comments: