Friday, August 13, 2010

what hurts the most

Sometimes "what hurts the most" comes from the people that's the closest to you. It could be your parents, siblings. Was yakking away on the phone with Nic, about how our siblings have treated us. Remembered the times when I was so piss with my sisters that I just word vomit on them, throwing them with very hurtful words, that I believed was unbearable. Thinking back now, I've been mindful of my words these days, so in any point in time, when wrong choice of words are exchanged, it dampens my mood pretty much.

Im not saying that Im all prefect and great, at least try to keep your cool. Im trying my best not to get angry these days, trying to control my temper, and be as patient as possible..

I miss the "buka" timing again! ugh..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Korean dramas are ever so disheartening..they always make me cry a lot. So much..


No comments: