Friday, August 06, 2010

comfy & lazy

My eyes are are half open right now as I typed away, Im actually looing at the keyboard than the screen, so I wonder if there'll be any mistakes in the words, but I dont care, I just felt like typing away since I've been sseating here after the phone call from baby. LOL!! It's been a while since I missed his calls, LOL. As he has some particular ringing tone assigned for him, so whenever that song starts I'll be able to jump up and answer his call, apparently lazy bone today almost coulnd't hear it. hahahaha. And for that I got reminded, a STERN WARNING, NO MORE TAKING MC HOR..TOO MANY ALREADY..LOL orhh yes bi..

My eyes are getting smaller as I sit on my rattan chair, or whatever chair is this, it's making me feel so comfortable with my legs crossed I just feel like sleeping back once again. Lucky Im feeling hungry right now, I'll have MacDonald after I finish bathing, it was bought from mum last night, as my hunger died off last night, so I kept it for now, which I guess was a right choic. At least it makes me move my butt out of the chair for FOOD. lol.
K gotta go prepare now, wonder how many error in this entry..LOL!!!!

Ouhh, note to self..not to open the door anymore. There is no ice-cream outside. LOL.. dang..

Xoxo,
sleepy eyes...with itchy throat that is giving me hell, if only I can use something to scrape that throat of mine.

BLAH!

No comments: