Sunday, August 01, 2010

NDP Preview




Nothing beats the actual performance, but I'm glad I was able to see the preview live at Padang. I miss those kind of atmosphere, where I've lost it like, when I was in Primary 5?. I remembered being so excited over NDP when I was young, my family never failed to gather together and watch the parade live on tv. That happened back then when all my uncle and aunt's were living together at my grandmother's place. It was fun, I miss those family bonding. Those were the days, when I will never be home alone. There's bound to be someone home, to company me, have dinner with me, and watch tv with.

Or it could have been that I was still young, thus I enjoyed everyone's presence..well times has change so does everyone else. I remembered having my mum make jellies in the fridge before the telecast on tv, so that we'll be able to enjoy the chilled jellies while all of us glue our eyes to the tv and having the non-interruption period for snacks or what nots.

Today, while my sis and myself were waiting for the parade to start, all this small little images came back to me, as though it happened yesterday. Im not saying that Im being patriotic or what so ever, I just miss having so much fun with my family..

There's way too much pictures to handle..LOL, gotta sort them out now.. =)

No comments: