Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday blues

I feel so worn out.






Baby Alveena's a big girl now, she doesnt shy away from people, very bubbly and fun to play with (: poor thing, she had to wait for me till late, got scolding from her mum..LOL!!

Went ktv with Nic, it's the longest time since we went for some singing session, and I must say we've lost our standard..HAHAHA, I feel like a tone deaf now! my pitch is off, painful for my ears to hear..hahaha..

Sat at summer breeze for the longest period of time, talking about life. That was the longest night out after so long. The 3 crazy woman sat there till 5plus in the morning, and we walked out to the main road to hail for cab. Imagine that, 3 crazy bitches, laugh,crap and cried..this happens when woman gather together. We get the emotional energy reved up high.

I feel so sleepy this instance, yet I've still got assignments to be done.

Down. Period.

No comments: