Saturday, August 07, 2010

cloudy saturday

The weather is so nice to me once again, it's making me so lazy, but I'm not going to just sit in and rot at home today, Im going out. Walk around. Out with non other than my sissy once again. Need to clear my head a little. It's gonna be "make a specs" day. Been dying to get my hands on a new pair of specs for myself. Aint changing the colour though. It's going to be black..

Been like a turtle for a while now, didnt realise there's a few new eateries at Century Sq, what a doink. Ain't having the crave to have sweet food today, but I would love to have a decaf caramel frap ;) ouhh, speaking of it makes me feel so perked up and excited already. :)
It would have been better if you were here with me....

Distance makes the heart grew fonder..why aint Dubai just one stop away from Tampines?.. at least I wont hear so much echo from my heart..

Okay, let's see I've got a few errands on hand to run, and I've to settle lunch, or should I just have that packet of bee hoon that has been lying there since 8 in the morning? Okay better not go on with the food ramblings, I feel the churning..hahas!

Sasa is having "buy 1 get 1 free.." I'm loving it ;) can anyone be a kind soul and let me know when does the strawberry hair curls at Sasa will come in?, it's been OOS for a long time now..UGH.

Alrights got to go now,

XOXO
J.CO

No comments: