Friday, August 20, 2010

cold night..

Im shivering right now, so cold, though I'm wearing the thickest jacket right now..brrrr..

okay let's do a recap of what happened during the week..let's start with the most recent..
I've finally visited "Raindrops Cafe" not exactly what I've anticipated..BUT, I love the battered mushrooms (: yummylicious ;) had Kwak to accompany our food. We ordered 4 cheese pizza..hmmm =) Me LOVE! hahas then the not so nice fried soft shell crab..eeww..hahas!
Then it was walking ALL THE WAY!! not joking balls, it was literally walking from one end to the other and back! hahah, there was so many..TOO MANY.. from Lido to Cine, and then back to Far east, imagine the HOURS spent in one mall..hahahaha, I didn't know I could walk that long.. luckily im wearing flats..imagine that! my knees got busted for walking SO SO MUCH..




Eitherways, it's the company that matters..

Been hanging out pretty often with my sis, the most memorable day out was when we went for a shopping spree in town. My goodness!, brought back memories of my secondary school days, where we only do window shopping and NONSENSE!! tons of them, I was laughing like no one's business at ION, imagine that..how unglam that looked.. behaving like a 17, it feels good though, to let go and go crazy some times, or should I say CRAZIER..hahaah..
I couldn't remember what was it about, must be I said something wrong that made her punch me, there's a blue black okay! ouhh!! I remembered!! I did the stupid dance.."sorry sorry.." that stupid korean song..hahaha, we were laughing so loudly, then the next stunt she pulled was..when we were looking for directions, and she turned without looking with her fingers still up, she point straight into my face, and the passerbys were LAUGHING at me..but I burst out laughing as well..hahaha, laughing too much till Im bloated with air..geez~

Then it was the gift from baby. The huge chocolate bar..that kept my smile ongoing (: even talking about it makes me smile =) I took a peek at it again, =) hehe.
Close to you..
Baby, you're my wonderwall =)

That's the highlights for the week..pictures will be up later..

xoxo,
Jojo..

No comments: