Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dead log

Came back around 10plus just now and I drop dead on the sofa. I merely sat there to rest my feet, the next thing I know, 4 hours had past. LOL! so embarrassing. Overlooked my roster once again, was suppose to reach briefing room at 0510 instead of 0550, lucky I checked my roster once again after talking to baby on the phone. I still told him confidently that I only need to prepare at 0350 LOL when actual fact I had to prepare by 0310, so yea, it was morning madness once again. There was a freak accident towards terminal 2 looks quite freaky though, the taxi hit a motorcycle, from the look of it, the cab's boot was pretty much dented but the surprising thing was, the motorcycle was in it's upright position but the seat badly damaged, it's believed that the rider has flown quite a distance, because his helmet or something was found quite a distance away.
cab drivers, in the early morning, especially on their way to the airport are the most reckless. It's not the first time such accidents happened.

Feeling pretty hungry right now, but there's nothing at home for me except for instant noodles, hopefully Joleen comes home early today, so she can get me the economic rice =X yes, I'm very lazy, I admit that. And I don't really like to head out whenever I'm home especially during the 7th month.

My eyes are pretty much swelled up right now, because I was watching "Mooncake Resonnace" and I cried my eyes out. Today's episode was how xiao yue was being framed, by Sha jie and Camie.. so hurtful. Ouhh well, now Im feeling sleepy again..

Nap time!

ps: missing you so so much..

No comments: