Friday, July 28, 2006

Aching

Was it meant to be?..

Finally its the weekends again. I can finally rest once again. MIssed entrepreneurship meeting once again, hahas..well it just slipped my mind =x

My whole body is aching due to the vball training yesterday. aRghs..Both arms swelled, due to the spiking of my coach. argh...my knees feels like its been locked, unable to bend them. Thus giving me lots of problem walking, especially climbing of the stairs, had cramps today, PAINFUL! Had accounts test, hope i can get 100 for this.

School overall was kinda slack today, working tmr morning...hope there wont be much customer?...feel like taking mc =x

Sometimes people wonders, what it would be like to be with so and so..
Up till now..people still wonders...
I wonder...haiis..
It's like u came the wrong time, wrong place...
At times it felt wrong, or is it most of the time for my case..
Believe it or not..i always feel like a 3rd party..stupid sheat..
Well you cant control what people are thinking, well..i just can't help thinking either, cus i was never in the league. Just a spare.

Well..getting my pay in like 3 days time? =x hahahs..yesh! finally..
What would you do if you were in my situation?..
Well, i guess no one does cus i aint saying anything about it..
Just keep it that way, short and sweet.
i dont have to say anything to you.
Deep down inside. kept within.

No comments: