Saturday, July 08, 2006

work

Been working lately, and have yet started on my project. Didn't really have the time to sit down in front of my com and blog about my life.

Went to my class chalet lately. Almost whole class was there. Had BBQ and slacked around. Played cards and took lots of photos with Audrey,Zhen,Von,Zara ahahs..wacky pics we took. Didnt stayed long.

Lately, i've been drowning myself with work. Feel kind of tired. Wanted to quit that job. But NO! i wont. Gonna Prove u wrong. It's like im immune to the "tidious" workload. i've learnt how to cope with it. School's starting soon. Homeworks yet completed. I'm so dead. I need some awakening!. I wana have fun than just work! arghz. NO $ how can i have fun? stupid contradicting shit. =(

And with mums ranting. Arghz! i just can't afford to be jobless.
i'm uttering nonsense once again. Gotta go prepare already. Working at HD @ 5pm.
byeeee.

No comments: