Tuesday, July 18, 2006

eye sore

My eyes feels heavy, and are smaller than usual. Suppose to wake up at 5 to do my hw but i drag till now. Thanks for ur kind testi Ms Heng. I'll remember that. hahas..well the other day meeting at Simpang sure was fun and me ordering a second serving of "Tissue" oh man..sinful indulgence..LOL..
I went to view everyone's profile on friendster to kill time lately. Hahahs, bad rites? Well i find it alrights..=x just anyone and everyone. Be it in my friend list or not, i just view view view. =x Well am i considered kaypo-in? well im sorry if you think i am. No offence ya? But i've just got nth better to do. Do add me as friends ya? hahas..i dont mind making more friends though. But im attached ya? hahas..
A long day at work ytd, but the total cover was only 11. hahas..
First time slpin at Aranda, and i had nightmares alr. i dreamt that Dar was being attacked by something..i guess it was snake or smth?..i've forgotten once i woke up. I jumped up immediately from that dream. Was scary though.
i tried to remain as my usual self at work, but was in the toilet for a while. Returning back to work with swollen eyes.Peep at work like Yan xian, asked me what happened... i just tried to divert away the question. I made myself hot milk with sugar and a little cocoa powder. It taste real nice =)
Yes i know it sounds a little weird but ya i don't drink milk..i wanted hot chocolate. So i tried my luck =x LOL
I close cashier fast and went home straight after. Logged onto the net for a while and headed for bed. Chatted with him for a while on the phone and i doze off fast after we hung up. Not able to think much, because of my splinting headache.
I scribbled on a paper at work, and it turned to be like of some song lyrics. A sad one. I dump it away after scribbling for a while.
sigh~ Enough of me blabbering nonsense..
i'm heading back to complete my accounts. Having lessons later.. ciaoz.

No comments: