Saturday, July 22, 2006

What A Day.

My mum didnt wake me up at 9 today as what i asked her to. Reason being, she was at work and her boss was around therefore unable to call me. Mr Tan said he would wake me up. But neither did he. i woke up on my own at 10. Was like a "gan jiong spider:" Rush ironin of my clothes,bathe and do a quick pack with stuffs i need and out i left the nest.

So now i've finally know my way of going to UBI. Either i take 65 or 22 from Tamp interchange and then alight at some stop and wait for 93. And "TADA!" im at UBI Driving centre. Well lame..alrights alrights. After the test, Dear came down, as he wanted to book for PDL. But eventually, lol we didnt book anything. After dear got his queue number. We went down for lunch, by the time we got back up, the counter was already CLOSED. ahahas and Dear went down for nothing...well....just treat it like u went there to pick up ur gf who just failed her FTT?..arghs..gotta rebook agains..

Went Suntec to watch "Pirates" not bad, preferred the first one though. Even though i've like forgotten the stroyline for the part 1. Looking forward to part 3 seems like more things would be revealed. SOrry Dear,, for making u watch it with me for the Second time. Had B&J lol..we shall buy one bowl each the next visit =x ahahs

Headed off after that..wasnt really a good day once again. My eyes feels heavy and itchy right now. Too much of getting back at each other. I can't help myself from going away from him..so i was the one doing all the walking up to him. Till a point where i just felt like staying stagnant. and Dear thinks tt i dont bother bout him. Well..i "layan" if tt's how its spelt. "Layan" me sometimes ar..=(
Im kinda sad though when it feels like this. and Dear is real stubborn..lol..stupid shit. If he doesnt wana move means he doesnt wana move. Nothing stops him. Not even me. I guess must be like some "powerful figure/person" has tt ability to bring him down?.. =x

Everyone changes everything changes. You wont expect this person to be the same 10yrs down the road. It's always the starting of the relationship tt is fun and sweet. After that, it's up to u to decide. Maybe i've caused him to change back to what he was sort of like in the past?
How do i help to make situations better? Are expectations too high here?..
I don't dare to think about the future..
I'm afraid the future freaks me out.
think about it.
Self-refelction.

Who am i?

No comments: