Friday, July 21, 2006

gaming and free meals

Yeap no doubt, i said FREE meals..hahah..shall not go into detail bout tt =x

Well..let's see, i woke up abt 11plus today? and yea was online all the way till about 4plus in the noon..doing my project and at the same time changing my blogskin..hahas..i liked this blogskin better than my previous..wanted to search back my older one but cant be found.

Dear called asking if wana go play lan game..hahas..got kinda addicted to "Battlefield" intro by dear and the rest..hahas.. bleahs..
Well, imagine tt even while gaming we could quarrel! arghs! felt bad though cus i use parent's name for my character name..and ya you should know who's i used... I tried changing it..but i don't understand why my changed name wasnt appeared on the rest of the guys screen..and well..i was kinda pist off myself..so i quit the game and went into maple..hahas..and i saw ms heng shi hui inside..lol..sorry gal..i use those "code words" lol..

I saw my ex at katong..omg.He looked lyk bangla man..ahahs..but tt wasnt the main point..so yeap.

eh i have a secret to tell u..smoking is bad for health..hahas =x

well i guess being in a relationship..you gotta let go of quite a number of things. Things like hanging out late into the night with friends..you know just hang out, chilling..nothing bad alrites..well..i still hang out with friends and all..but i wont miss out my bf =) dont want him to feel insecure..
you just gotta put urself in ur partners point of view of what they think of how he/she feels with the what you are doing and stuff like that..im bad to a certain extend cus i tend to be selfish at times only to pity myself when i find that the things he did hurt me...But actually im doing things that hurts him..tt's y we got into quarrells and stuff..Well..is it due to the ego? hahahah =x
Well both of us are bad! =x after reading through his blog..i do see a chnange in him..in myself too..Both changing for sort of the worst! lol..but we're sweeter than the past =) Cus the complicated love of ours is growing fonder for each other? LOL..what am i talking about man?!!! LOL..readers sorry for the "hard to digest fact of mine?" LOL bleahs! alrights alrights! i'll try to stop my nonsense with the parents name shit..and me being kind of vulgar..i must say its through the influence of you! Mr Daryl!!! hahaha..i dont use horrible vulgarities before if u realise..=x i think its cus of the gaming too..OH NO!!! urgh! uncivilise =x..

enough of my nonsense...gotta go slp now..tiired man..
nittes =)
love u (",)

No comments: