Sunday, July 30, 2006

im happy =)

i was late for work by an hour today =x
Eve gave me a shock at TAmp's MRT platform, i wasnt paying much attention to the passer-by and she was lucky to sneak up in me and gave me a shock of my life..hahas..that gurl..YOU LIED!!! says who that u put on weight !!!! Ur're still the same !!!..SKINNY!!!..and one thing for sure..she is getting PRETTIER!!! I SWEAR!!!
well, was kinda busy at work today, customers came in all at once, busy till it was time for me to knock off and head down town to meet my dear! =)

Well, i wasnt informed by my bf that they had gone to HMV, therefore..i gotta walk back to HMv from WIsma..oh wells..i should had called again upon nearing the destination. hahas..i aint blaming or anything..so yea.

Was kind of hungry as i didnt had lunch at work, was too busy though. Met up with bf,mas and kenn at HMV and we shopped around a while..Dear bought himself a pair of earrings. hahas..looks kinda small though..but oh wells, gotta do with it first =) hehe.All of them felt tired, as i was kind of hungry and being the fact that they cant really make decisions lol, i've decided to head to the nearest- Cine Leisure, to have my late lunch..hahas..i had Yoshinoya. yummy =)
Followed by KFC popcorn chicken wahahaha..so much for dieting =x

After all the resting and sheat, we made our way to PS. Just to play guitar freaks. I own my bf =x hahahs..well..he's good too..he own me at Drums..hahas..after the "jammin session" lol, we headed home. Sorry bout it MAs and Kenn..hahas..well..went over to dear's place..we talked about alot of stuff =)
i like the feeling of just lyking on dear's chest and just talk about everything and anything..our plannings..lol..
It felt so "future" =) hehe.
He's my 1st bf ever that could just talk out everything on how we felt..just anything..and i kinda liked that feeling =) chatted till bout 11.45pm when his mum came back..so we head of for supper at 85 hahahs! OMG..im gaining back the FATS..=x

alrights, i guess i gotta crash soon..meeting my p.sch frens tmr at 12pm..omg..its nearing 3 and im still so full of energy..must be the oyster omelette.
gonna take loads of pics tmr..hahahs..
alrights. good nite readers =)

[Dj still going strong =) ]

No comments: