Wednesday, July 12, 2006

alone to myself

finally a whole day of work off loaded. =)
all by myself me and com. At times i would think to myself about things..........
seriously, what would it be like without u?
that thought that just pop up in our conversation. Would u continue with ur pursue? hahas..well just can't help thinking and there's something weird about me, i'll usually encourage my bf to go for tt girl..hahas..guess i'm weird? I'll think it's not worth if my bf were to like give up on someone he really likes alot. This always happens. In all of my relationship.It's not about comparing or whatever. But i can't help it just thinkin of stuff like- what if i didnt appear in his life? i would have been a nobody till today. Just work, friends and maybe more work.
Don't ask me why but i seriously look down on myself.
Low self-esteem.

What would it be like in the near future?
no one knows a clue about it. neither u nor me?
What would u do if a teleporter existed?
What does true love means?
What am i talking about?
It just felt weird. Suddenly.

No comments: