Tuesday, July 11, 2006

vexed.

Call me a noob. i seriously can't find any relevant pictures for my project. and thus i've yet started on it. I hope i don't waste my time like this.

Feeling moodless lately, might be due to the lack of sleep i got. But i woke up quite early today. Woke up bout 11 plus. My only off day. I'm working 2 places tmr once again. =( Kinda sick of working. I've like locked myself up from my social life. It's now only me and work. Even the time spend with bf is little. Just phone conversations. Friends are worst. Not contacted at all =(

Seems like the little exposure from people, i grew more sensitive of things. Feeling lonely in a way =(
It's like no one understands me. More of just going with the flow. Working seems to pull me down alot. It's hard to act strong anymore. Breaking down real easily lately. I don't wana cry so much. I hate that " sour feeling "

vexed.

No comments: