Saturday, July 29, 2006

life..

Most of the time people are contradicting themselves,
sometime people changes real fast that you aint sure if tt change is temporary or true..

How should people of my age be like?..
What's a lifestyle of a 19 to be?..
What will my future be like in a few years down the road?..would it be happily ever after?..
I guess that only happens in fairytales..
I guess im uttering nonsense of my own once again.

Aint sure of what im blogging these days, hahas..oh wells..

Met up with dear just now..no doubt its only for a while..just missed helding his hand..
missed his hugs too..hahas..= ) im afraid of falling deeper, till there's no return. Or is it, i've fallen into the pit of love. There's always some part of the past haunting me.
Afraid that history repeats itself once again. But i have the trust in him. It's only bad past experiences, that creates some form of phobia in me.
The more we dont get to see each other much, the more my feelings grew.
It's the absence that made me miss him even more than usual. =)
I hope its not a bad thing, i've fallen deeper in love with you.

"I LOVE YOU"

No comments: