Friday, July 21, 2006

wish me luck.

Having my FTT tmr..11:35-12:45 if im not wrong..well hope i'll pass this time round. Dear will be accompaning me dwn to UBI to do his PDL and hopefully mine too..
Considering whether to take auto or manual..haiis..Well b4 i get to tt..i've still gotta pass my FTT first..arghs..

Well lets recap what happened today..
Went to work as usual..was in a world of my own at work..because im working the mornin shift so i got the rest of the day to enjoy myself =) Didnt touch any homework today..OMg..School starting on MOnday..argggghhhh..i want a longer holiday man! arghs!
So far my project only has like 3 slides..and im still stuck there..lazy to continue man...

Alrights after finishing work..i went home straight..and Dear came over my place to slack..hahas..cus i was lazy to go over his place..poor thing sia..hahas..the initial plan was to watch "Pirates Of the Carribean.." but oh wells..preferred going out to meet the rest to slack..don't really have the "feel:" to watch Pirates..well..yupps..

Dear has been asking me all these weird questions lately..like "Will be angry if i looked at other girls?"..well dear..i'll use back the same example u gave me today..put urself in my shoes.
Well...actually it depends..just watching doesnt really mean anything. Unless u went to continus fantasizing over it..and talk on and on abt it and all..well u noe...Dats kinda too much los..=x i mean "IF"...
Stupid Dear smacked my head real hard today...idiot..it HURTS! u stupid shit..hahhas..i didnt ask for much did i? i just wana bite ur face..=x hahahas..dun ask me why but i always feel like biting him..=x
In a way just holdin hands with Dear made me feel love =) dunno wad tt shit head tinks?
hahahas oOopps =x
tt's jus how i love to call him..lol..but u noe i love u dear =)
feeling real tired now..i guess i'll read through one more round on my FTT book before i crash..
as promised..

good niites people..wish me luck
peace out.
Dj still going on strong.

No comments: