Sunday, September 10, 2006

Exhausted-

Im sick! omg..im down with flu and slight fever..was coughing the whole night..waking my sisters up..sorry about it..i wasnt able to sleep at all last night..i guess i only slept at 3plus..

Had been going to the Macs to study...only studied BFD..omg..im afraid i will fail my Major.
If i really failed..i guess i just drop out of school..and work..my parents arent happy that im still wasting their money studying..They dont trust me..they doubt me..With these kind of attitute to me..It's not encouraging me to study well..i just got more depressed..its all about the monetary issuse..
Went out to celebrate Pei's birthday..initial plan was to bring her to Chai Chee's CC to sing karaokae..but...cus there were so little people..so change of plan..we went to town to shop and eat SUSHI..wahahas..we ate so much till we couldnt eat anymore..therefore..we gotta hid the sushi's in the plastic bag..and threw it away..(sssssshhhh)
After eating and all..PS gotta go alr..left me and sh to walk around..were kinda tired..
I want to join the Brazilian some sort of martial arts combining with music,dance and martial arts..it's really nice..we stood there to watch it for quite some time...
After that sh bf came so we went to look around for food to eat..
ended in ThaiExpress..i wanted to have the fruit salad..but..nahhs..they didnt have mango..so i chose Sour Plum drink..which i only drank like 1/4?..lol..
Bf came soon after so we went our seperate ways..sh and her bf went their FoodFair i guess?...
While me and him had some problem..
Wasnt happy bout alot of things..things which he felt..i shouldnt had done..
I know im sorry to kinda expect so much from u..Sometimes..i just dont want u to get into trouble..
It made me realise i wasnt tt good after all..Please dont walk away..i cant afford to be chasing u back all the time..

im no longer who i use to be..
accept me for who i am..

No comments: