Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Oh my goodness-

After the long hours of studying im finally gg BERSERK...(is it spelt tt way?..hmmm)
Studied at home ytd..and Tamp Mac..omg..BFD whole day...
hmmmm..currently i can smell Bak Kut Teh fragrance twirling around me..hmmm...yummy..wonder which unit is it coming from..wahahas..
Oh wells got up like an hour ago..and here i am once again..hahas..
Dear hasnt msg me..guess he's busy...
Went studying at Tamp Mac last night..me and ACT sweetie =x
We ACTUALLY TAWNED!!! can u believe it?! LOL..wahahha..went home bout 5 plus?..6?..
We studied till bout 3plus and the bonkers mode came to us..we just pick on people to talk bout and laugh our heads off man..hahahs..we were lyk some drug addicts on cracks or smth..LOL..
I laughed till snorting could be heard..and i gave the person sitting kind of beside us a shock..LOL..oh wells..madness always hits me in the wee hours..=X
Before gg to mac to study..i went over to Suntec groggly to meet Dear after an angry phone call from him..LOL..oh wells..what to do?..a gf got to do what a gf got to do..so yeap..not gonna whine bout tt too..or else he'll think i dont love him anymore..hahahas..
I guess after gg to the toilet to do my big business..im off to the STUDY room..to study my BFD before heading off to mac to study AFD..
i feel lyk uploading a countdown counter in my blog. hmmm..but aint sure how to go about with it..
Omg..all the BFD shit are rotating in my head..argggghhh..gotta store them till lyk the 11 Sep..unleashed all the knowledge i know on the bloody paper..i gotta PERSERVERE!!!!...
alright alright i gtg!!!
the sheat is coming out!!!!
oooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: