Sunday, September 24, 2006

my eyes are feeling real tiny..hahas

Finally!! i've finally complete watching the whole show of Full House..all the Dvd..wahahas..
and my eyes feel way so tiny..hahahs..
and i guess its bed time for me..*yawns*
A very nice show which i wont feel bored watching it over and over again..
No doubt they are always bickering at one another..but, in a way..its all in all a feeling which is difficult to explain..only be felt with the heart =))

I can feel exactly what they went through..
This shows brings out the cuteness of the character of ji en..
Her acting is awesome, her facial expression..when she gets mad..being provoked..
hahas..she's really very cute..tt's why it made Rain "Ying Zai" fell so deeply in love with her, she has a unique character that attracts him to her.
She gets along well with people and she makes every little thing seems so enjoyable doing..
She's a simple,innocent girl..that never allows others to bully her..
A strong and independent girl..on the other hand..as she is innocent..her thinkings at times would be kinda.."ben ben de"..hahas..
Well..it's a MUST WATCH drama series..

It makes u cry.laugh,and feel her silliness..
hahahs..overall a nice show!!!..
my eyes are way tiny now..lol..
and my nose hurts!..
loads of tissue used tonight..lol..due to my tears..hahas..
mum gonna nag at me again..=x

Went to work today, was quite enjoyable..
worked with fen and jean sure brings the gossip queens together man..LOL..=p
dear came to pick me up after work, so sweet bahhs?..hehe =x
guess he's either still playing game, or asleep at Ken's place..
shall turn in already..
im working tmr..6-11 pm at Tembling Haagen Dazs..
bleahs..

' Love =))

No comments: