Thursday, September 21, 2006

how long more?

how long more can i still endure with all the hurting words?..well..i dont know..
It's like the rubber band is stretching longer and longer..and it aint gonna hold back..it's just stretching the band to the extreme limit..
I've grown numb..
you knew i didnt liked being scolded to a drastic state..
Why is it that at times like this you make me feel that ur're so insensible..
i'll take that ur're sick and not argue back with you..
But that doesnt mean that you can jolly well..take me for granted..
You've always said that i hurt ur feelings..have you considered mine?..
I know all these vulgarities are in you..you cant change that..but at least try when you want to use these words on me..
i'm just telling you..this rubber band is stretching...
please dont use all these strong words on me..
It wont salvage the situation..it'll just make me walk away. far far away...

No comments: