Thursday, September 14, 2006

im back with HD..

HeyHeyHey..im back.back again.Back working my arse out at Haagen Dazs..hahas..well..it wasnt much work..serious..the customers that came were countable..
ermm..i guess total in all less than 10 customers..wahahas..
Im working at Tembling..bleah hahas..
Heard that its closing down..but aint sure when.."going CS" wHhheeeee!! =)

Nothing much done at work today..just slacked with fen and catch up the times we had missed out on. So much to talk about..wahahas..no doubt..theres like a little awkwardness bwtween us..or is that how i feel..yupps..im not sure how to put it..but it just felt like..err..not shy of what to say..there were a few moments of silence here and there..

I see my old-self in fen..she's so like my past..
I miss the times..
I use to be so talkative like her..
it's like me and fen had swopped positions..
she sure is enjoying her life right now..i feel happy for her..=))

Im not sure of certain things, not sure how to put it,
some times, or many a times things fade.

Well..aint sure what im saying once again..
welll




BLEAH!..

Todays' mood: Moodless.

No comments: