Sunday, September 10, 2006

im sick sick SICK!!!!


Have been coughing and sneezing for the whole day..it's getting real irritating..
i rested a while bout 2 hrs..im still feelin kinda tired.."ahhhchewww"
argghh..there goes the sneezing again..
Study so much till i cant take it anymore, so many things cramped up in my mind.
He woke up at 7 plus..now over at josh's place..
The phone convo was a little silent..like not sure of what to be said, i feel hurt. But the thought of last night just simply wont go away from my mind this time round.

I needed someone to hug today, but no one.
I needed someone to take care of me today- but none.
I didnt msg or anything..didnt want to disturb..
Didnt know i was ill till i told him so.
I want this exam to be done and over with.
I've not started with AFd..i know no SHIT.
I want to break down and give up everything.
But i cant...

"ahhhchewww"..basket..

im nasty-
go away.
i miss the cheerful me in tt pic.

No comments: