Thursday, September 21, 2006

Photographs speaks a thousand memories.

Went over to Dar's place to bring him to the doctors..
Was not in a ease of mind, having to press the doorbell and making the grandmother answer the door.
Because somehow..i know that his family members doesn't really like me..
Dar was still having high fever..he was like sort of bed-ridden..
Helped him put on his clothes..and brought him to the doc.
I didnt really treat him nicely..i kept using the towel..dapped it into the pail of ice water..and smacked it onto his body..hahas..kinda mean..=x
Well..after bringing him to the doc..and company him back home..helped him dish the porridge and fed him..like a big baby..=x..
but he was ill..real ill..so i tried my best to take care of him..
After makin sure that he has his med and barley water, his grandma cooked..rested for a while and i left for home arnd 6..

Did nothing much at home..i bought fruits on my way back..
watched tv..and chatted a little with my sis..
took out my photo album..laughed at the pictures..
and some memories..

and i found my diary..that's like so long time ago..
afterall..its nothhing..
im gg to school for the singin club thingy..
aint sure how many will show up...
just try my luck..maybe after that drop by dar's place and check on him or something..

good nites.

No comments: