Tuesday, December 14, 2010

amazing

When you're enclosed in an area, 14000 ft above, when you have no where to run, where you can't avoid what you don't wish to see or do. There's no "I try" only "I can do it". It's amazing how I can push my limits, like doing more than what I see myself doing.

I realize I need alot of pressure added to me if I need to get something done. Just like today, I was given the task of being "in-charge" at the back as I was the most senior. All the responsibility came to me, and I would say I'm impressed with the way I handled stuffs. Though not perfect, at least I didn't shun away from the responsibility, or maybe put it this way, I'm cornered. It's a one way traffic, no way me saying it's okay we can do without the service. In my head, I was giving myself some of my own pre-flight briefing, my thoughts were running mad crazy, so I told myself, one way or other, Im in this flight, the passengers got to reach their destination, I can't just shriek away from my responsibility. I calmed myself down, took a deep breath, and we took off.
Everything went smoothly.

I never see myself being able to lead, because I always tell myself I can't and in me, I'm scared of having to make decisions, but today, I broke the curse, it's all in me. It's just a matter of whether you wanna do it, or not. I could have chose to take MC but I didn't. (:
Do it once and do it good.

I'm still learning each time,
think fast act fast..

When obstacles/challenges comes along, mentality plays a huge role, if I were to sulk and whine even before heading to work, it's definitely going to be a sucky day.
I'm enjoying the challenges I've to face, it's like a sense of accomplishment, in a way boosting that tiny little confidence of mine..

Loving it in a new light..

xoxo

jojo' over and out

good nights all!! (:

No comments: