Thursday, December 09, 2010

Cant think of a title for my entry, I'll just leave it blank first. I'm still feeling lethargic and what not. I should be able to sleep last night, as I was dead beat. Literally walked for the whole day, but apparently I woke up at 2:40. Tossed and turned till now. CRAP. And my crewlink is down yet AGAIN, so I won't know who's working with me today. zZz Mum didn't wake me up 4:40 hmm, guess she didn't set the alarm. This is not funny, 2 days of insomnia. There isn't much festive feel this year, though the lighting and all are up. It looks pretty dull though, mixture of blue and purple it didn't brighten up rather made it look so sleepy.. or was it cus we were exhausted from all the walking. I've finally tried "happy lemon" and I like my blueberry kanten plus agar. =) taste like yakult with jellies. LOL.

I've also decided not to perm my hair, after trying the temporary curls. I don't like how it looks on me. It just made my already big face look BIGGER pictures will be up maybe later. I've finally got myself a pair of skirt and to think that it's been a while now since I've wore my jeans, which I have no idea where has it gone to... enough of rantings..

Needa prepare for work now..

xoxo

to be continued..

No comments: