Monday, December 06, 2010

Driveeeee

After more than half a year of NOT DRIVING, I've got the chance to drive again today (:
Though the weather condition outside wasn't exceptionally great, I had my fair share of fun. Went over to Nic's place to hangout and visit bb Zaden. Since we were hungry and no one was using the car, we took it out for a spin. And I must admit, I'm one of those many hazard drivers. =( If it weren't for mummy being persistent of driving, I would have chose to cab down.

I wonder how I've actually got myself a license, where did I find time to head down diligently for classes when I don't even do that for my classes now?. That phase seems a blur. From the very first lesson till the day I've actually got my license to hazardous driving and the fact is, I do miss driving (: I'm still trying to brake slowly as in no jerks at all, apparently it's still not to perfect YET.
Ohh well..

Monday is finally over =)

Time to get some rest, this post took me half an hour to write, too many running thoughts, but my words doesn't seem to be flowing today.

Tired..

goodnights
xoxo

jojo.



No comments: