Thursday, December 16, 2010

Eat and eat and EAT!

Woke up real early this morning, getting all excited for the outing. Had my hair treatment done at RM90 hmm and my nails with nail art at RM61, I did classic pedicure with 3D nail art on my toes, love the look of the flowers on my toes (: had yummylicious pork's spare parts kuay teow in the morning before we headed to the salon and there after the pedicure session, we headed over to get barangs, lots of snacks!! (: mine was only RM75!!..last stop was the prawn noodles at Jalan Eunos Merah, if Im not wrong?.. talking about it makes me so hungry!!!!

Waiting for Mr Tan to get me fries for my dinner..LOL cus I just woke up like half an hour ago. I'm already addicted to the nail art, I foresee more damages in the near future.. LOL uh ohhh..

Total damage for today: RM226 = $97.20 (:


No comments: