Tuesday, December 14, 2010

waiting

I'm waiting for the call, I know I'll be called up for flight, be it a long or short one, Im ready for it and all I need now is a call from them. I've been waiting for my phone to ring for the longest time. Not that Im complaining that the "my space" time has worn off, I just can't seem to stay home for more than 24 hours. Been pacing around at home today, been constantly checking the crewlink hoping for someone to report sick so that I can be activated.

I've paint my nails and ironed my uniform.

Ate so much today, had muffin at 6ish then went back to sleep at 7ish. Woke up at 11ish, had 2 bowls of choco pops and a sandwich. Then I had dinner at 5ish didn't finish my box of rice, which consists of veggies and lots of meat which dad bought for me. I guess only mummy knows me best when it comes to getting dishes for me. And that's about how I spent my day today. I read a little of my novel, ended up searching for food again as I was reading on the pizzas and what nots in Italy. That made my tummy roar so loudly. I just got to look for food. Mummy surprised me with sesame ball =) just in time to curb my hunger but sadly, I'm still feeling HUNGRY. I have weird cravings at weird hours. For instance, I'm having craving for soup now. Where the hell to find soup at such hour, unless Im talking about maggie mee soup. Which is not the case. I'm craving for mushroom soup...UGH.

Italy has been on my mind for quite a while now, may I strike 4D enough to tour Italy. ( cus it happens that dad switched to some random channel and it's showing ITALY )

Anyways, there's so much running thoughts in my head now, like when I was bathing and looking into the mirror, I was trying to picture myself with different hairstyle, it just feels too mundane, I wish to change it, but I have no idea on what hairstyle to go for. I can't go like those pixie short hairstyles, neither can I go for those vogue hairstyles, because my face will be exceptionally big. But I hate how the curls look on me, I wonder how..
Christmas is round the corner (: can't help it but I'm hoping for lots of nice food!!! wonder if there is any family gathering this year, kinda missing the blue cheese, the cakes and I wanna have TURKEY for Christmas!! all those yummylicious.. and the Christmas decorations.. for once, for the longest time, I feel for Christmas..

enough said, I'm sleepy already..lol.

xoxo

Jojo..

Christmas..

No comments: