Monday, December 20, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

Happy Birthday to Me!! (:

I'm finally 23 now, and it's 11 more days to the New Year! I wanna go for some countdown thingy since I'm OFF on the eve (:
Birthday this year has toned down alot, nonetheless thanks to FB that people wishes me on my bday, my phone doesn't ring like hotcake in the past anymore, they're all on FB. hahaah. Except Ah lam surprisingly, who msg me at 12mn LOL so cute.. then followed by Bi who called at around 12plus to wish me and sang me bday song where I cut him mid-way saying that I wanna record it down and he stopped singing. Not forgetting Ku who came all the way down to bi's block and waited for me with the birthday cake and her priceless scrap book for me (: which I really like alot! It's nothing fancy or expensive, I just enjoy receiving scrap books, dont ask me why..really.

Thankew everyone, be it you remembered, or it was FB or after reading my blog or somewhere along that line..thanks for the wishes

2010 is coming to an end real soon, as per usual there will be many thoughts and feelings about it..will write that maybe in another entry. In the meantime, I need to prepare for work..I've got called up!! at least I'll be back from flight at 2 plus..still not so bad I guess..at least it aint somewhere FARAWAY..hahas..

ciaoz~

No comments: