Monday, December 13, 2010

one more day

One more day to my off day, can't wait. I'm still feeling so tired after such a long sleep. Anything more than 6 hours is considered long for me already. Didn't manage to watch "love in the cab" on channel U yesterday due to flight. And, my nightmare is back! having horrible toothaches, and now the left side of my face looks a little swollen AGAIN!!! what's happening!!! ):

Anyways, last week was crazy. I drove for 2 consecutive days, had mad loads of Japanese food (: , got myself a skirt FINALLY, hangout with bi's friends for dinner,bowling and 1/2 hr game of Citidale. Though I'm slow with such strategic games, the nonsense they did, and Chelsea's facial expressions was superb funny!.. not forgetting the last minute BBQ at Nel's. NO LIGHT!!! lol. Though I hate preparing the food because of the weird smell and all, at least at the end of it, it tastes and looks good (: now I know how to prepare the bacon with golden mushroom. Nonetheless, I love the spicy white button mushroom bi made, makes my tummy rumble at the thought of it, though it burnt my tongue cus it was too hot, and I was too eager to eat. LOL.
Had "surprise attack", that made me feel so embarrass up till now.. LOL!! FARK! UGHHHHH!!!!!..oh well..

Either ways, the weekend was madness to the maximo!! (:

wo ge ni yi ge _|_ zai ge ni yi ge "tui!"

ciaoz~

xoxo

Jo (:

No comments: