Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GREAT

GREAT, just great. I'm feeling superbly tired but I couldn't get back to sleep. Insomnia is back. My body is aching mad right now, and my tummy is roaring loudly.

Should I make my way down office later?, or should I just write an email?. I'm feeling really tired today. Have no plans for nothing. My hands looks horribly red and sore right now ): and my right index finger feels as though the nail is gonna fall off any moment now. ARGH!!! my mind is so active right now, but my body is crying for more rest. I've been tossing and turning since 3:30.. hmm should I order Mac breakfast?.. or try my luck and head back to "sleep"?.. what an off day! zZz

It's going to be a lethargic Tuesday. Maybe I'll just run some errands then spend the rest of the day at home, rot away and watch some shows on channel 856/855 since it's been a while I've watched those sitcoms.

I'm chatting away online with Flo who's in EU now..enjoying her last few hours before she heads back home..it's already 6:17am!!! should I get my mac breakfast?..lol

No comments: