Thursday, September 02, 2010

After a while..I realise I just grew out of it..

It's one of those reflection nights that I sit here in front of the monitor and stare into space once again. Take a little walk back into memory lane. The craziest and funniest things I've encountered in my life, how I accept things and reciprocate to it. The unending bumps that occurs once a while, the crazy people that came into my life. How people around me, changed my perceptions of everything that's happening in my life.

How wilful I was back then, to a relatively more ladylike individual now. I hope. hahas..

Another of my friend would be leaving for Shanghai soon to work there, in a way I'm envious of their courage, to take up such offers, away from your close ones, away from your comfort zone. To be out there to fend for yourself, to learn independence. Can I do that too?..hahas..

I do wish to go for bag packing some day. Hopefully before I hit 30s. At least to be able to see what's it's really like out there, I've heard so much about other countries, like say Cambodia, Vietnam..etc. to have a taste of what it's like to live a life out of Singapore. A life exchanging experience I would say..

good nights..
xoxo

Jo.


No comments: