Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Wednesday BLUES..

So much walking yesterday, my knees doesn't feel like they belong to me anymore. Aching like crap. I was laughing at the slightest nonsense yesterday, must be due to the tiredness that's kicking in. FML I'll be back at 2ish today. I need a full body massage BADLY. My shoulders are aching, you know those kind of feeling when you're totally exhausted and your back seems as though you're carrying like what, 5 tons of oil or something like you got to constantly stretch your back every few minutes, so much fidgeting and all. Thursday come quick. I've still got many things not done yet. Assignment is one of them.

FMLTTM. Can I just whine for today, I seriously feel like crying.. I wanna sleep!!!! :'(

Give me a random nonsense to laugh about today, please please please..just give me a 1X good laugh, and my day will swift pass faster..please please please..

Screwed body clock. =(

Im turning green very soon..

BLUEHh..


No comments: