Friday, September 03, 2010

SLeeping in

It's been such a long time since I had such a long SLEEP. I went to bed at say 11-ish last night and woke up only like now?!. LOL. Okay I did woke up a while at 7plus this morning to answer baby's call. He loves to disturb me when Im sleeping, said things like "cook maggie for me ehh.." then I was like " okayy.." HAHAHAHA.. when Im sleeping and you wake me up, I'll just simply comply to your request. LOL!! just so that I can get back to sleep. I miss his nonsense, it's been a while now since I've met a talk cock competitor that can out win me. Apparently he's the only one who can do that. I wonder why.. hmm is it cus I give in to you?.. LOL!!

Will be meeting my primary school mates for dinner at Nandos tonight. wahaha, better finish up my assignments first before I head out for some fun. I've decided not to change my article and complete it, cus time is running out and I can't seem to relate to the other articles. If only Collin Tan is here right now, at least I can throw my assignment to him..HAHAHAHA.

Speaking of him, while I was on the train home yesterday, I was staring into space thinking about him, then I smiled to myself, only to realise after a while that the fella sitting opposite me was smiling back to me! gosh! imagine how embarrassing that was..zZz but ouh well, Im use to such gestures..

Can't wait for his return..it's driving me up the lorry! lol..

back to my assignment..

xoxo

jo.

No comments: