Wednesday, September 29, 2010

looking forward to Saturday

Hopefully I'll be mad tired by the time I get home from work and just crash away. I'm looking forward for my off on Saturday. Hmm, but what can I do on Saturday... hopefully Cheryl has some crazy plans hahas! that woman will be back today returning to Pek only on the 10th of Oct. I hope her transit in HK gets delayed so that she'll reach SG around the same time as me later hahas! then I'll have dinner khaki already.

Went over to Nic's place yesterday. Bb Zaden is a PIG!! hahaha, sleeping so soundly no matter what we did to him. LOL. Don't expect much during confinement, the mum is in a bad state lol!! she can't bathe, can't sit under the fan, can't wash hair, can't drink this can't eat that..wahh I tell you.. I feel her pain man. It's not easy..so scary..I salute you. Woman body really work wonders, though I have friends around who gave birth and all, maybe cus I've never really visited them during their 1st week of discharge from hospital and all, it's not as easy as what I've remembered. There's more to it that meets the eye. I asked mummy how she felt when she's sleeping with bb Zaden beside her at night, does she feel the connection? you know those kinda stuff only mother feels..LOL and she told me " very tiring, you can't sleep at all.." any small movement by the small one, she'll wake up. She's totally exhausted. Both her hubby and herself looks so worn out. So much for bb Zaden..like woahh..

I don't know how to explain this feeling but, it's the first time I feel so different bout the whole situation. Maybe cus we hangout alot, and now that she's heading towards a different path now, that feeling feels weird. Then she was talking about when we're 27 and Zaden is 4 years old..WAHHH!! I feel even more fearful of the future. Like a panic attack button activated in me..LOL.

I feel the gap with the people around me these days, when they go on about BTO and all, it's like they sound like my parents. LOL!!

I'm really lost for words, it kept me awake for quite a while last night..


No comments: